From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
| The current date is|
10 December 2013
Events by month
- 1st - Teddy Populescu is sworn-in as the 12th Prime Minister of Juclandia, succeeding Iepurica Democrescu
- 2nd - House Velaryo of Sunkeep is founded.
- 6th - St.Charlian General Elections of 2013: the New Socialist Party led by Alexander Eastwood wins the elections with 60% of the votes, defeating Pierre d'Egtavie.
- 10th - Alexander Eastwood officially succeeds Alexander Reinhardt as the fourth Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of St.Charlie
- 15th - Cally Anna, the first Senyavite of Senya, dies, beginning five days of national mourning (commencing on 17th January)
- 19th - San Andrean general elections, 2013: The National People's Party of San Andreas led by Migs Caldeo wins the elections with 64% of the votes, defeating Karla Ngitngit of the Monarchist Party.
- 20th - Declan I, II & V abdicates as Emperor of Austenasia and is succeeded by Jonathan I.
- 22nd - National Post and Telegraph replaces Sirocco Post as the Siroccan national postal service.
- 25th - The first meeting of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Holy Kingdom of Deseret in Nauvoo.
- 2nd - Raflesinesia declared reunification with Indokistan.
- 7th - The Sirocco 2013 Micronational Games opens in Alston.
- 14th - Sirocco and Pyrocardia fight a brief skirmish that comes to be known as the Valentine's War.
- 16th - The February Statskupp is successfully committed in Zealandia by Haakon Lindstrom and the Zealandian security services.
- 19th - The Royal Residency is officially incorporated into Überstadt as the Barony of Rosewood and replaces Hawk City as the national capital.
- 20th - Havilland succeeds Alston as the capital city of Sirocco.
- A coup d'etat begins in San Andreas following the discontent of the legislature and military on Migs Caldeo's refusal to create a military, with him citing international obligations. The Democratic People's Republic of Urbonia is proclaimed as precautionary measure.
- The Kingdom of Überstadt cedes a major portion of Hawk City to the Band Room Realms.
- 23rd - The Coronation of Emperor Jonathan I.
- 24th - Rathlyn succeeds Havilland as the capital city of Sirocco.
- 3rd - Myrotania is founded.
- 9th - A drought is declared in much of eastern Sirocco.
- 18th - Kingdom of Wirasena became Indokistani division.
- 30th - The Holy Kingdom of Deseret enters an alliance with the Decracy of Yunivers.
- 31st - The Kingdom of Varina declares its independence, claiming the former Capital District of Ultamiya.
- 1st - Former Überstadti capital Hawk City and the entire surrounding barony are ceded back to the United States.
- 2nd - 2013 Indokistani national reform has been declared finished.
- 5th - The Federal Republic of Lostisland is formed out of the Republic of Lostisland and the Kingdom of Pavlov
- 6th - The Fort Munhall Command, a military alliance, is established between the Kingdom of Varina and the Kingdom of Michrenia.
- 13th - Adam Belcher claims his bedroom as the Empire of Adammia, thus founding the nation.
- 15th - Zealandia cedes its New Zealand territory to Sirocco.
- 16th - The Varinian Florin is introduced with the founding of the National Bank of Varina.
- 19th - Sir Alex Helliker ratifies the Supreme Directive, officially establishing the Empire of Adammia.
- 20th - The Lycene People's Republic is proclaimed when House Velaryo loses all of its executive powers and titles.
- 21st - Tytannia becomes part of the Empire of Adammia.
- 24th - Maternia becomes part of the Empire of Adammia.
- 28th - Sapientia becomes part of the Empire of Adammia.
- 30th - The Theocracy of Eretsimia is founded by Hardy Vichtorsz.
- 3rd - The Kingdom of New Texas is founded.
- 5th - The Skirmish of Tytannia is fought.
- 12th - The Empire of Adammia joins the Grand Unified Micronational.
- 15th - The Skirmish of the Ides, a battle between the Fort Munhall Command and the Hicks Insurgency, is fought at Fort Munhall Military District.
- 19th - The Kingdom of New Texas opens its website.
- 28th - City of Martínton is founded by HIM Thomas I, Emperor of Myrotania
- 18th - South Salaria begins hostilities against North Salaria.
- 30th - A referendum is held in the Empire of Adammia which chooses to adopt a new Supreme Directive
- 2nd - The Second Constitution of the Kingdom of Überstadt is ratified.
- 11th - Delsh-Westlandian Federal Republic established.
- 16th - Sirocco formally adopts the Atomic calendar.
- 21st - Danny Clarke is elected the first President of the Federation of the Delsh-Westlandian Federal Republic.
- 26th - Theodia officially begins its transition into a republic.
- 15th - Kingdom of New Texas enters the MicroWiki community.
- 25th - Jayne Belcher is elected the first Prime Minister of the Empire of Adammia.
- 26th - A smoke grenade explodes inside Fort Reagan in the Oasis Islands during training, forcing an evacuation of training personnel and causing a temporary closure of Hamlinia's borders. The incident is deemed operator error.
- 30th - The Rathlyn National Exposition of Sirocco takes place in Rathlyn, Sirocco, attracting over 400 visitors to the city.
- 7th - Sirocco acquires the Territory of Stirling.
- 29th - The army of the Allandus Regime was created, named the 'Allandus National Gaurd' (ANG)
- 5th - Senators and Representatives of the Allandus Regime start discussing about a potential name change.
- 16th - The Allandus Regime is planned to be renamed to Westonia. The law will be in effect in January 2014.
- 20th - UnMicroWiki, the MicroWiki Archive and the Geofiction MicroWiki close down.
- 28th - Siroccan politician and military leader Maxie Anderson dies in Alston aged 15.
- 1st - Karisradd's military announces plan to desolve the state and write a new constitution to form a civilian government. The country is renamed Kaisland.
- 6th - President of the Oasis Islands Casey Hamlin secures a landslide re-election in the 2013 Presidential election.
- 9th - MicroWiki moves to a new domain and closes down the former .org.uk site.
- 20th - Havilland replaces Rathlyn as the capital of Sirocco.
- 23rd - Alston replaces Havilland as the capital of Sirocco.
List of micronations
|This article is of poor quality and needs improvement. You can help improve the article by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
- Democratic People's Republic of Ampimag
- President - Nathaniel Winter
- Governor - Raymond Nichols
- Empire of Austenasia
- Delsh-Westlandian Federal Republic
- Holy Kingdom of Deseret
- Kingdom of Dranoria
- Technological Federation of Erephisia
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Federal State of Indokistan
- Civility of Kaisland
- Provisional Head Councilor - J. Allen Turner (Nov. 1st - Present)
- Civil Stratocracy of Karisradd
- Head Councilor - J. Allen Turner
- Empire of Livonia
- Federal Republic of Los Bay Petros
- Lycene People's Republic
- Commander-in-Chief - Vacant
- Realm of Lycem
- Kingdom of Michrenia - Michael I (2013 - present)
- Republic of Molossia
- Nemkhav Federation
- Empire of New Europe
- United Kingdom of New Wessex - Declan I, King of New Wessex (2012 - present)
- Kingdom of Überstadt
- Republic of Pannonia
- Confederation of Saint Luke and Amager
- UfKpR Schwanensee
- Democratic Environmental Society of Senya
- Federal Republic of St.Charlie
- Republic of Ultamiya
- Democratic People's Republic of Urbonia
- President - Migs Caldeo (May 7, 2012 - present)
- Prime Minister - None
- President of the Assembly (defunct position as of February 21, 2013) -
- Philip Lacerna (October 12, 2012 - January 11, 2013, January 24, 2013 - February 4, 2013)
- Elijah Pelaez (February 4, 2013 - February 21,2013)
- Supreme Chief of the People's Court -
- Elijah Pelaez (July 27, 2012 - September 28, 2012)
- Francis Kalaw (September 28, 2012 - January 24, 2013)
- Mel Policarpio (January 24, 2013 - present)
- Kingdom of Wyvern
- Federal Republic of Zealandia
- Federation of Zealandia
- Allandus Regime
- Monarch - Emperor Alfie I, (2013 - present)
- (2013-07-15) Sweyn78. "Theodia becomes a republic". From the Balcony, Theodian government. http://theodia.webs.com/apps/blog/show/30423784-theodia-becomes-a-republic