2 Imperial Road is situated in Wrythe, the capital of the Empire of Austenasia. Together with the Imperial Residence, it comprises the Crown property of Imperial Wrythe.
2 Imperial Road in snow, 28 January 2004
The main feature of 2 Imperial Road is a one-room building built in 1949, formerly used as a garage, now used for storage by the Austenasian Imperial Family. Also part of the property of 2 Imperial Road is a water butt adjacent to the main building used to store rainwater with which to irrigate Wrythe Public Park, and a path to the north-west of the building which connects the Park to Commius Flats.
On 17 November 2012, the joint Austenasian-Juclandian cultural project of Crepundia was unveiled inside the building.