Austenasian Television Productions
|Austenasian Television Productions|
|Country||Empire of Austenasia|
|Director-General||HIM Emperor Jonathan I|
|Established||27 December 2008|
|Official website||ATP (Videos) - Empire of Austenasia)|
Austenasian Television Productions, better known as ATP, is the public service broadcaster of the Empire of Austenasia. It publishes the films that it makes on its webpage on the Austenasian website. ATP also has a YouTube channel on which all its films are published, although this officially belongs to the Austenasian Government. It is most well known for producing Cool Barbie.
Emperor Jonathan I had made home movies long before the Empire was founded, sometimes opening the film with the words "Jonathan Austen Pictures present..." He would film family holidays, and made movies with his sister and cousin (now Crown Princess Caroline and Lord Timothy) about a Barbie doll being attacked by an Alien Cosmolight - these films were known as Cool Barbie I, II and III. After he founded the Empire of Austenasia, it was only a matter of time before he decided to create an Austenasian equivalent to the BBC with which he could publish his films. This was done by Act 38 of the Austenasian Parliament in December 2008.
These films are of notable events to have happened in the Empire.
- The Great Snow of 2009 - The most snow that had fallen since the Big Freeze of 1991, on February 1st-2nd 2009 up to a foot of snow fell all over Austenasia and England. Transport systems and schools were closed and the Austenasian Imperial Family was snowed in.
- The Arrival of Edd 1/03/2009 - The Imperial Family's new bullmastiff puppy, Edd (or to give him his pedigree name, Hyerdunscar's Notorious Edd), arrived in Austenasia on 1 March 2009. This video shows him arriving and meeting Rose, the Mascot of the Order of the Bullmastiff.
- South of Bletchingley 4/5/09 IGS Expedition - On 4 May 2009, the Imperial Geographical Society launched its first ever expedition. HIH Crown Prince Jonathan led the collection of Austenasian imperials, nobility and knights around farmland and woods south of a village called Bletchingley. By an extraordinary coincidence, a British church ramble was taking place at the exact same time following the exact same route, so the Expedition wasn't alone.
- Coronation of HIM Emperor Terry I - On 20 May 2009, HIH Crown Prince Jonathan - the Founder of Austenasia - crowned HIM Emperor Terry I the ruler of the Empire of Austenasia. Holding the Imperial Sceptre and wearing the Imperial Robes and Imperial Chain, he swore an oath to rule wisely and enforce and abide by the laws of Austenasia, before being crowned with the Imperial Diadem.
- Silent Pool 31/8/09 IGS Expedition - On 31 August 2009, the Imperial Family went on an expedition to the Silent Pool, a beauty spot in the UK county of Surrey.
- St Helier Hospital Explosion - ATP Report 1 - ATP reporting on a reported two explosions at St Helier Hospital, Carshalton.
- St Helier Hospital Explosion - ATP Report 2 - An eyewitness statement on the events at St Helier Hospital, where an ambulance exploded.
- Austenasia/Vikesland Treaty Signing - On 24 October 2009, HIM Emperor Terry I and HIH Crown Prince Jonathan of the Empire of Austenasia signed a Treaty of Mutual Recognition with the Principality of Vikesland.
- Big Freeze of 2009/10 (6 Jan 10) - Footage of the snow that fell on the Empire of Austenasia on 6 January 2010, regarded as part of the Big Freeze that the British Isles endured between mid-December 2009 and mid-January 2010.
- Sheepleas 3/5/2010 IGS Expedition - The 2010 Imperial Geographical Society Expedition, accompanying a church ramble around the farms and woods of Sheepleas
- Skirmish of the Treasury - Newly discovered footage of the 2009 Skirmish of the Treasury.
- Banstead Heath and Colley Hill 2/5/2011 IGS Expedition - The 2011 Imperial Geographical Society Expedition, accompanying a church ramble around countryside in the British county of Surrey, near the M25.
Cool Barbie was originally a series of three movies made by Jonathan I before the founding of Austenasia. His cousin, the now Lord Timothy, helped with the first two and his sister, the now Crown Princess Caroline, helped with the first and third. After ATP was founded, it was decided to refilm the movies, and to make sequels.
- Cool Barbie I - Fallen from the Sky - Set in October 2004. In a world where toys are alive and have communities ruled over by humans, an alien crash-lands in a garden. Will Cool Barbie escape the evil Bubbles? Will the forces of NATO defeat his alien technology?
- Cool Barbie II - Return of the Champion - Set in July 2005. Nearly a year has passed since the spaceship of Bubbles the Uranian crash-landed on Earth and was destroyed. But Bubbles escaped the outer-space explosion, and now he's back, looking for revenge...
- Cool Barbie III - Prisoners Freed - Set in August 2008. Bubbles the Uranian breaks free from the Freezer Prison! As Spectrum's agent is defeated, who can save Cool Barbie from Bubbles and his new, deadly ally?
- Cool Barbie IV - The Uprising (Trailer)
- Cool Barbie IV - The Uprising: Part 1 - For a long time, Cool Barbie and Spectrum have been focused on the threat of Bubbles, Champion of Uranus. But a conspiracy has been brewing right under their noses, and now Colin and his supporters make their move as they activate the Plan...
- Cool Barbie IV - The Uprising: Part 2 - The King is dead, and the military attack the populace. As one by one each defence falls, can anyone stop the rise of Colin's Empire?
- Cool Barbie V - Stepping towards the Sky: Trailer
- Cool Barbie V - Stepping towards the Sky - Cool Barbie joins Spectrum International Police, but it is not long before her services are called upon. NATO need someone who's dealt with Uranians, and they're looking at the Moon...
- Cool Barbie VI - Revenge of the Uprisor - Spectrum receive news of a terrible crime, committed under mysterious circumstances. But as Corporal Barbie follows the trail, could it all just be a trap?
- Cool Barbie VII - Secession - Anti-war protesters tip Xeaphon VII's Land of Plenty into turmoil! As the Land prepares for Colin's threatened onslaught, will it tear itself apart before the attack even begins?
- Official webpage
- YouTube channel of the Austenasian Government, on which all ATP films are published.