|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
| Cizlandeese Empire |
Fides et Aeternitas (Latin) Loyal and Eternal
Gran salve Iryna, la grande (spanish) Great live Iryna, the great
|Mérida, Mérida, Venezuela |
|Established||12-03-09 / 16-03-11 / 30-03-11|
|Area claimed||0.18 km2|
|Currency||Cizlandeese Bolivar (CZBS)|
Cizland, officialy the Cizlandeese Empire, Empire of Cizland or Great Empire of Cizland (special Imperial ceremonies) and in spanish Imperio Cizlandés; was a young micronation founded officialy the 16 of march of 2011 with the name of Cizlandeese Republic, but begined as a project two years ago, march 2009.. The project was complete by the es-prime minister, Richard Garrshire. The republic was officialy eliminated the 30 of march of 2011and the monarchy now rules the micronation. Now, the monarch is Her Imperial Majesty, Iryna the I of Cizland-Chernenko. Cizland is a very young micronation, but it developes more every single day. It's located in the Mérida city, Mérida State, Venezuela. Cizland is the grandgrandfather of the current Republic of Berin.
Cizland comes from Cecilia, lastname of one fictional Independence heroes (Juan Alberto Cecilia). It's also official to say that Cizland become from Cizalla, spanish for a shear, symbol of the democratic people of Cizland. This was eliminated with the monarchichal strike
2011 Coup d'état
The morning of the 20 of March of 2011, the ex-prime minister Daniel Paredes organized a coup against the government, alleging that "The government of Gómez is a fiasco" and "The corruption is the only thing we see in Cizland". Theese allegations where denied by the people of Cizland, and Paredes was expulsed and exiled.
Democracy vs. Monarchy
The morning of 30 march 2011, the presidential secretary, Michelle Aye Puente, announced -"The cizlandeese government is clearly focused on a undemocratic facet, and the law number five of our judicial Book (LB) is not formally applicable in any case, we have no right to use with honor our motto (in democracy and freedom)". This affirmation was taked as an offence, and Aye was currently expulsed of Cizland. This generated protests from the civilians and several members of the cabinet, including the cizlandeese minister of foreing affairs, Stannos Giannopolus, said -"I personaly believe that the cizlandeese government is scared. They just make it worst by expulsing Aye"-. The prime minister, V. Castellano, said: "I feel sorry for the president Gómez. But i'm not in his side. He just maked the peace disappear. I don't think monarchy is the best choice, because that's not what the great Akirov would wanted, but is the best choice for the government."
Iryna Oxana Chernenko Stravinskov, civil name of the empress of Cizland, founded the Empire the 30 of march of 2011 naming officialy Cizland as Great Empire of Cizland (this name is only official in special ceremonies)
The Holy Empire
Since April 19, the Kingdom of Dussekstein]], Czea and the Cizlandeese Empire heads of government signed (Czea only after the Dussesh-Czean War) the Unión Agreement wich officially declares thoose countries as one, the Holy Dussesh Empire or just Dussmark. The King Heinrich I, president Jorge Dalvéz and Empress Iryna I decided to put in the power a member of the Royal Dussesh family, the King Heinrich's first son, William I, but he denied, so according with the agreement, if the Dolphin of Dussekstein denies, a member of the Imeprial Cizlandeese Family must be the Emperor. The first monarch was Natalya I, then she renounced, and, as Czea has no monarchy, the power was accepted by the Cizlandeese duke and archduke Ricardo I of Cizland-Oviedo. Then, the empress of Cizland, Iryna I, oposed and named the cizlandeese princess Michelle I as the empress.
Government and politics
Cizland has a Semi-absolute imperial monarchy, The actual monarch is Iryna Oxana Chernenko Stravinskov, but her imperial name is H.I.M. Iryna the I of Cizland-Chernenko. The prime minister was Richard Garrshire, but the Oviedo-Puente family friendship agreement signed in 2004 officially maked him part of the and the rest of the imperial family includes:
- H.I.H. Princess Natalya the I of Cizland-Chernenko
- H.I.H. Princess Marina the I of Cizland-Stravinskov
- H.I.H. Prince Yuri the I of Cizland-Stravinskov
- H.I.H. Duke Damián the I of Cizland-Montoya
Non Imperial choices
The prime minister has the power over the choices that the Empress cannot do, but, in case of other choices and political selections, the CNENI spanish for National Committe of Non-Imperial Elections, is encharged of all the other things. basically, the cizlandeese government is based in a 55% power for the monarch, 25% power of choice for the prime minister, 15% for the CNENI and 5% power for the people. Also, the other members of the cizlandeese imperial family has a 0,5% of power over the government.
The Empire is conformed by:
- The Kingdom of Salisse, governed by the Empress.
- The Kingdom of High Cizland, governed by the queen Michelle I of High Cizland-Puente
- The Duchy of Low Cizland, governed by the duke Damián I of Cizland-Montoya
- The Principality of New Mérida, governed by the prince Dánae I of Cizland-Puente
- The Duchy of Vadenburg governed by the duke Ricardo I of Cizland-Oviedo
- The Archduchy of Luftchen
- The Free State of Soberbia, a democratic region of Cizland, governed by Juan Lapáz
Law and order
The judicial system is one of the most important bases of the cizlandeese society. Based in five important rules:
- Do not kill: Every type of murder will be considerate an offence to the cizlandeese society and every killer and/or assasin will be expulsed and exiled of Cizland.
- Do not assault: Every kind of assault will be considerate as an offence to the cizlandeese society and every atacker will be fined with a 1000 cizlandeese bolivar fine. If the assault is against the president, or another member of the government the atacker will be expulsed and exiled of Cizland.
- Respect the national symbols (flag, coat of arms and anthem): If a citizen of Cizland disrespects any of the National Symbols of the Cizlandeese Empire, will be fined with a 500 cizlandeese bolivar fine.
- The empress has limited power: The government has limitations for the imperial power.
- The jail does not exist: Jail is, for the cizlandeese society a horrible and inmoral way to make anybody. The only two ways of sentence in Cizland are:paying fines or be expelled.
The police of Cizland is encharged of protect the cizlandeese citizens just as the other members of the cizlandeese society.
Cizland has strong relations with the Republic of Ultamiya and Republic of Subenia but still has no other foreing relations.
As a little micronation and low-density population, Cizland does not have a standart military team; but, as well the job of the military is for the police team. The APNC (Agencia de Protección Nacional Cizlandesa) is encharged of the national protection.
Geography and climateThe climate of Cizland is the same that exists in the Mérida City, sometimes cold, sometimes hot, but usually
The economy in Cizland is considered one of the bases of the cizlandeese society, not for the money, but for the importance of the money as a way of sentence in the judicial sistem (see the Law & Order section). The currency is the Cizlandeese bolívar (CZBS), but the Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte (VBF) is considered useful too. The Venezuelan Bolivar Fuerte is used since 2008.
The Cizlandeese culture is colorful and interesting. The same culture of the west of Venezuela, but also part of the other cultures in the world (Cizland consideres itself as a bit of every nation in the world). The love for the art, the classic music, just as the new culture and urban traditions, is part of the cizlandeese society itself. The classical rock is very appreciated by the cizlandeese people, and the freedom is the must important way to think in Cizland.
Party of the roses
The Party of the Roses (in spanish: Fiesta de las Rosas) is an event celebrated every last saturday of every month. It represents the change from Republic to Empire. The name comes from the Marie Antoinette's rose garden. Is a very special tradition since the monarchical strike.
The Imperial ceremonies are very special in Cizland, most of them are mede with the empress, some of them not. The most important ceremony is the simbolic coronation, when is represented the coronation of the empress. It's a long ceremony, because it's represented the coronation of all the regent monarchs in Cizland, including imperial family members. It's celebrated every 9 of april.
List of cizlandeese celebrations:
- The Crown Equinox. It's when the monarchs, government members or another tipe of government related job act like normal citizens and solcialize with people.
- French cake party. It's when all the people sit in bing tables and eat cake and tea, just like the old french aristocrats.
- Tambór Festival. Is a special festival when everybody makes loud noise with drumbs and other instruments, it represents the freedom of the people as cizlandeese citizens.