Micronation.org costs £160 per year to keep online. Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able and willing to do so make a contribution towards the site's costs so that we may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Due to the failure of the CAPTCHA system and the termination of Asirra, new users will need to request account creation here. We apologise for any inconvenience.
| Dayneville |
All for one, one for all, and none for Scott Morrison
|Sutherland Shire, Illawarra, and Jervis Bay regions of New South Wales, Australia |
|Government||Purportedly elective autocracy|
|- Premier||Dayne Mercer|
|Time zone||Optiman Eastern Time (UTC+10), Optiman Eastern Summer Time (UTC+11)|
|A province of the Principality of Optima|
Dayneville is one of the largest provinces of Optima, and one of two that are outside of Adelaide. It consists of seven properties, two of which are contiguous, and one patch of grass in New South Wales.
Dayneville is divided into several districts of contiguous land. These are spread over 120 km of the New South Wales coastal region.
- Trampolopolis is a patch of grass located near high-voltage power lines in Caringbah, a southern suburb of Sydney, part of the Sutherland Shire. It is named after a trampoline which was placed in the area at some point before 2009 with a sign saying "FREE TRAMPOLINE".
- The Carabella is a house that is also in Caringbah. It features a swimming pool and guest accommodation.
- Matong Bank is a house on the south bank of the Coonong Creek, which runs into Gymea Bay. It is in a locality which is also known as Gymea Bay.
- Dayneville was originally the only part of the province until every other part was annexed in late December 2010, while Prince Jeremy Oakes was visiting the region. It consists of two houses next to each other in Engadine (also in the Sutherland Shire). This part is within walking distance of the Republic of Cooriengah, part of A1.
- Sandbart is a house in Bulli, a northern suburb of Wollongong.
- Jambo Corner is a house in Mount Warrigal, a southern suburb of Wollongong.
- Karne is a holiday house in Sanctuary Point, south of Nowra and near Jervis Bay.