Micronation.org costs £160 per year to keep online. Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able and willing to do so make a contribution towards the site's costs so that we may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Due to the failure of the CAPTCHA system and the termination of Asirra, new users will need to request account creation here. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Fifteenth Census of the Constitutional Union
|This article is a stub. You can help improve the article by expanding it.|
The Fifteenth Census of the Constitutional Union was initiated on Jan. 15, 2012 and completed on Jan. 26, 2012. The census made public the verifiable population of the 14 states and determined Congressional representation for the 12 states eligible for representation as of Feb. 1, 2012.
- Rurin: 5; Debut population (Ineligible for Senate representation)
- Hardesty: 9; Gain of 1 (Ineligible for Senate representation)
- Kyland: 11; Loss of 1 (1 Senate seat)
- India: 16; Loss of 1 (2 Senate seats)
- Vale: 17; Loss of 3 (2 Senate seats)
- Lyonport: 18; Gain of 2 (2 Senate seats)
- Hermitage: 19; Loss of 1 (2 Senate seats)
- Theona: 21; Gain of 4 (3 Senate seats)
- Corina: 24; Gain of 9 (3 Senate seats)
- Christguard: 25; Gain of 3 (4 Senate seats)
- Zeeland: 28; Gain of 2 (4 Senate seats)
- Roberia: 31; No change (5 Senate seats)
- Maddenia: 38; Loss of 2 (6 Senate seats)
- Christenguard: 49; Gain of 2 (8 Senate seats)