House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton
The House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton (known as the House of MacDonagh before 23 January 2012) is the current ruling house of the United Kingdom of New Wessex, as well as the former ruling house of Saqqara, Austenasia, Atantis, the Taklamacan, Etarnia, and South Bank.
The House of MacDonagh is seated in the ancient town of Wilton. It gained the status of a royal house when Declan I created the Kingdom of South Bank in 2002. Also known by its Irish name of Mac Donnchadha, this house had the name Houghton affixed to it on 23 January 2012 by Declan I, II & V, creating the House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton as the ruling house of the Wessaxon Monarchy. It is thought that the House may be descended from Kings of England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Germany, and possibly Holy Roman Emperors.
Today the monarchy is stable but not so long ago it was anything but. The House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton has remained in power though civil wars and pretenders claiming the crown. None of the people of New Wessex have ever expressed a desire to become a republic.
- HRH Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran
- Lord of the Land: May - June 2009, 2 January 2011 -
- Prince Companion of the Austenasian Heir to the Throne: 7 June - 30 December 2010
- Theocrat of Atkantia: 16 December 2010 - 20 January 2013
- Duke of South Bank: 2011 -
- Sovereign Autocratic Lord of Wilcsland: 2011 -
- Count of Borken: 5 June 2011 -
- Lord of the Two Lands: 26 July 2011 -
- Prince of Copan: 14 January 2012 - 24 June 2013
- Prince in Von Stergel: 24 April 2012 -
|United Kingdom of New Wessex|