Indokistan Technology Development Center
| Indokistan Technology Development Center (ITDC)|
Pusat Pengembangan Teknologi Indokistan (PPTI)
Motto: Experiment for our Future
|Head of organisation||Dicky L.K|
|Cost||IDR 100.000 >|
|Experiment Program Launched||5|
|Headquarters||Sutton, Cussex and Suwarnakarta|
Indokistan Technology Development Center (Bahasa Indonesia: Pusat Pengembangan Teknologi Indokistan) is a state-owned experiment and technology development center in Republic of Indokistan.
It is established in February 2011, after Nabil Ihsan succeeded to launch a rocket project that later call "Project Lomonosowa", following with Ali Akbar that confirmed the discovery of the so-called "jumstone". They two later sent their proposal about the formation of the development center and approved by the parliament.
An Indokistan Aerospace Company experiment called "Project Jumstraad" officially taked-over and handled by ITDC after the dissolution of Indokistan Aerospace Company, as ordered from parliament in June 2011, to merge IKAC to ITDC.
Since its establishment, ITDC has executing few experiments:
- Project Lomonosova -
- A rocket project led by Nabil Ihsan and started in June 2012, until this time, there are nearly 5 rocket launch attempts executed.
- Project Environment -
- A project to recycling usable garbage, one of its results were the usage of usable chocolate wrap as kistanrupiah coins.
- EbM Project -
- Project Electricity by Mud is the experiment conducted by ITDC, that starts on 29 July 2011, with the help from one of the Indonesian expert. From the previous experiment, the ITDC founded that one cup of mud consist of 0,3-0,7 volt of electricity. ITDC first test are to replace the digital 1,5 Volt clock battery with the 9 cups of mud. The experiment are end success.
- Another experiment held again in October 2011. At that time, the scientist that joined the project succeeded to reduce the number of mud cups that used to activating digital clock, from 9 cups, to only 2 cups needed to activating a digital clock.
- Cooperation with IKAF -
- Indokistan Armed Forces are often ordered ITDC to make weapons and inteligent equipment. Firstly the ITDC made an water grenade that called Sprintad for the Indokistan - Ntolian War.