Robert Kennedy (born 1990) is founding First Minister of the Kingdom of Zealandia.
Robert Kennedy was born on the 12th of August 1990 in Manilla, the Philippines, son of a nurse and an Australian diplomat. He spent most of his life in New South Wales and was educated at Blaxland High School, City of the Blue Mountains.
After the founding of the Kingdom of Zealandia, Kennedy was appointed caretaker First Minister by King Anthony and subsequently formed the Progressive Party. He has since been a key figure in establishing Zealandia as a nation. He was declared governor the province of Elphaba on the 27th of March 2010. On July 5 2010 He was officaly appointed a Knight of the Order of the White Cane, The Highest honour in the Kingdom of Zealandia by King Anthony.
Here is the timeline of the Robert Kennedy's political career.
- June 18 2010: The Progressive Party of Zealandia led by Sir Robert won a Majority in the 2010 Zealandian Election and was declared First Minister Elect.
- June 22 2010: HM King Anthony swore Kennedy in as First Minister.
- August 16 2010: Kennedy defeated a motion of no confidence in the National Parliament with a majority of 16 members to 3 members supporting the motion.
- October 2010: Kennedy resigend as First Minister of Zealandia.
Police and Military Career
- March 1st 2010: Kennedy was appoined a Police Constable (PC) in the Royal Zealandia Constabulary,
- May 20th 2010: He was Prommoted to the rank of superintendent
- March 2nd 2010: Kennedy was appointed as a General within the Royal Zealandian Army.
- May 29th 2010: Kennedy Graduated from the Royal Zealandia Armed Forces Collage with the rank of Commander within the Kingdom of Zealandia Naval Service and was placed in command of ZNS Eminent Thropp.
- June 22nd 2010: His Majesty King Anthony Promoted Kennedy to the rank of Captain.
- August 1st 2010: His Makesty King Anthony as Chief Constable of the Royal Zealandia Constabulary Promoted Kennedy to the Rank of Chief Superintendent.