|Canton of Southern Zealandia
Kanton av Södra Zeelandien (Swedish)
Katonan von Sjdra Zålandien (Zealandian)
|— Canton of Zealandia —|
|Motto: Vi är vad vi gör oss själva (Swedish)
(We are what we make ourselves)
|- Type||collective republic|
|- Executive||N/A as legislature functions as collective executive|
|- Legislative||Kantonerting av Södra Zeelandien (Cantonal Assembly of Southern Zealandia)|
|Time zone||AEST (w:UTC10)|
|- Summer (DST)||AEDT (UTC11)|
|First Tier Postal Code||SZ|
|Telephone Prefix||12 (Proposed)|
Southern Zealandia, Officially The Canton of Southern Zealandia (Swedish:Kanton av Södra Zeelandien Zealandian:Katonan von Sjdra Zålandien)is a Canton of Zealandia.
Southern Zealandia is located within New South Wales on the Australian continent.
The History of Southern Zealandia, starts with the establishment of the Socialist Republic of Southern Zealandia, which was made a region of the then Kingdom of Zealandia as the kingdom rearranged it's territorial subdivisions in April of 2012.
In June and July of 2012 the great majority of Southern Zealandia's territorial focus shifted from New Zealand to Australia as the Government moved its operations to the Australian continent.
Southern Zealandia is comprised of two counties:
- Denton, located approximately 22 KM from the City of Sydney's Central Business District in the St George District of Sydney.
- Wallander County located approximately 70 KM west of the City of Sydney in the Blue Mountains area.
Municipalities and Cities
Southern Zealandia contains 4 municipalities and 1 City:
- Stepenavik, in Denton County
- City of Stepenavik, Zealandia's federal capital located in Denton County
- Quattro, in Wallander County
- Denmark Bay, in Wallander County
- Wallander, in Wallander County